Gunman: Man Made Of Guns Gunman: Man Made Of Guns

Entertaining, Nice animation... Good Job.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

EPIC

Funny, Entertaining and.... EPIC

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Fantastical!

That is some awesome animation skill there. Also a really good store, intense action, yes this was most definitely Fabtacular or any other super high praise word one can imagine.

TakeTwo - Coleco TakeTwo - Coleco

Neat

I enjoyed that, I love tidbits of electronic and gaming history, It was very well orgainzed and put together -Thanx

TANKMEN - The Machinima TANKMEN - The Machinima

Mildy Entertaining

I give you credit on pulling it off, but I agree with one of the previous reviewers, no originality. You did a cross between "Red vs Blue" and "Tankmen"

RageGummy responds:

Red Vs Blue is not a genra, stop comparing everything to R v B. They went the first, and they will not be the last to use a game engine to make machinima.

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

Creative!

You took something people had done over and over and presented it in a completely original way. I like it. I imagine that took quite a bit of work. Good Job

Mono Y Mono Mono Y Mono

Overall pretty good

It was a really nice storyline for a short. The graphics were pretty clean and looked good. The sound was well done. overall things that could have improved this would be more frames or frame by frame animation, I realize that its more work but tweening isnt always the way to go and some shots where characters are turning require more frames so the movement will come off smoother. Still overall I was impressed.

Hamster Lovin' Hamster Lovin'

Wow

The incorporation of cartoon violence, gore and cuteness was just brilliant.

The Brass Seal: Ep 1c The Brass Seal: Ep 1c

Highly Entertaining

I dont give reviews often especially not today with the crap I have had blam thru. Anyway just wanted to say thats some funny F*ckin' Sh!t man. the animation was good, the voice acting was good, I want more.... GOOD JOB!

punbeard81 responds:

Yeah, there is a lot of crap on the internet. It would be nice if they sold digital waders so you could walk through it easier. I'm glad you liked it so much, and thanks for the comment on the voice action, I and my counterparts are thrilled to know we don't suck.

[SCRUBS] [SCRUBS]

Good Job

I realize theres wasnt a whole lot more of the song left but I would love to have seen what animations you could've done for the rest of the song instead of credits. Oh well I guess I will just have to space off and imagine my own ending.. yeah it would have great.. anyway I love the song(it's my main ringtone) of course I am a fan as well of the show. Good Job.

MetalDart responds:

I wanted to finish it, but I was afraid I would half ass it.